Sir Amando email@example.com
Kara Meadows is still in business people. I don’t know how considering she has been on ever scam list arounf for at least 3 years that I am aware of.
Sir Amando firstname.lastname@example.org
Kara Meadows is still in business people. I don’t know how considering she has been on ever scam list arounf for at least 3 years that I am aware of.
Someone asked about this caster. Below is what I found on the individual.
Big psychic scam on Craigslist
I called the testimonial Mark that I found on Cragslist for his experience. Was told to go to Gary Williams for help as he got results numerous times. Gary over charged for readings and work, way more than his website states. Was told to do it, I did. Gary said results in 2 weeks, its been months and nothing. His ads states about psychic scams and how he accepts only Paypal. He refused to take paypal, wanted me to send western union or money order. This is the biggest psychic scam I have ever seen done with Craigslist. Mark gets people to go to him and give him their money and they see no results. They cannot be contacted by phone or email. Now after they got what they wanted, their ads are expiring?
It is factual that this persons paypal account does not work.
Below is an update posted by a client of Sister Angel Rose www.msangelrose.com . I do not endorse any caster on my list and using the same caster may or may not yield the same results for your situation.
Hello all….as promise I said once I got more movement and close to everything manifesting I would post and reveal the caster that helped bring my ex lover back. My situation was extremely complicated and I was for sure that my ex wasn’t coming back. My ex cut off all communication with me. He wouldn’t accept any of my calls, texts or letters I mailed. It seemed hopeless for my case. I had work casted my both Robin and Sister witch that didn’t send an ounce of movement. It wasn’t until I got a reading from Sister Angel Rose who told me that I needed a spiritual cleansing to start fresh and later work on bringing my ex back. Her reading was dead on with my situation and the energy and feelings she said my ex had was dead on as well. I started the work with Sister Angel Rose in April. It was a lot of work and dedication on my behalf. I stayed positive and studied the law of attraction every chance I could get. After completing my first ritual, I saw the first movement. I had not spoken with my ex in 6 months. At the end of May, he contacted me. After the contact, I started the second part of the ritual, it was one week after that when he contacted me again and we started to talk everyday on a regular basis. I’m half way into the second ritual, and we have been together and even been spending time together. We also been spending nights at each other houses. Now I still have more of the ritual to complete so I can strengthen the bound between us and keep it solid so I’m not completely done.
I will say that I am extremely happy and satisfied with Sister Angel Rose services. Also, I have been getting quite a bit of attention from other male figures since starting my work with Sister Angel Rose. It’s crazy, but I love it!
I encourage all that come to this blog seeking guidance not to share details of your spell work with anyone! When you do that you are actually working against the work you are having done.
You are inviting the negative energy of others into your situation. Negative energy equals no results! If you all notice, I will only say I am having work done by my caster of choice for business. I never share the details of the work with anyone. That is a discussion reserved for me and my caster.
When I first started with spells and got past the scammers to a real caster, I would go on the Blogs and forums and share what was going on. What happened was nothing came of my spells. I then assumed the name LGO and started testing casters that would do work with no money up front. A slew of casters from Africa came forward, the end result was none of the people I sent to them got results and eventually they would try to charge the client.
After that I saw that people were using real casters and still was not getting results, so I tested sister witches and Robin and chose not to mention the work to anyone. I started to see results from both casters.
What I feel contributed to the success of my spells?
In the end, either spells had lasting results; they both fizzled out by March. From the love spell I did meet someone and things were great at first and now we rarely see each other due to our busy schedules, but we are still a couple.
BOTTOM LINE IS DO NOT GIVE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR SPELL WORK! STAY POSITIVE AT ALL TIMES REGARDLESS OF HOW THINGS MAY LOOK TO THE HUMAN EYE, ASND STAY FOCUSED ON THE END RESULT YOU WANT. NEVER CONTACT THE OTHER PARTY THE WORK IS BEING DONE ON UNLESS THE CASTER TELLS YOU TO.
ALL CASTERS ON MY LIST ARE CASTERS THAT I HAVE FOUND WILL DO THE WORK YOU PAID FOR. I MAKE NO CLAIMS AS TO WHO WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOU THE RESULTS YOU ARE SEEKING. THE LIST IS PROVIDED AS A GUIDE FOR YOU TO FURTHER INVESTIGATE.
I wanted to post on this topic based on some of the emails I receive. I pulled this information off line and hopefully it will help those who are seeking spiritual assistance know how important patience is. You can access the information at http://www.spellsandmagic.com/why.html
Oh yes… I get so many letters asking why didn’t this spell work for me? Or is this stuff real? ( I hate that one the worst! ) Or how long is it going to take for it to work? Here I will try to answer those questions to clear the air so that maybe you will read this and I won’t have to answer more e-mails by the hundreds.
Why do spells work and sometimes they don’t work? There are many things that contribute to a spell or ritual work properly and not one thing alone. All of the following combined together is what will make a Spell, Hex or Curse work and work good.
1. The Moon phase… The proper Moon phase is one of the keys to success in Spell casting. There are many Spells that I do on the night of the Full Moon for maximum effect and potency just as farmers may plant there seedlings during the Full Moon. The Moon effects everything and can effect our moods and actions. Ever notice that people seem to be more wound up and crazy during the Full Moon? I see it all the time.
There are four phases of the Moon… New Moon, Waxing Moon, Full Moon and the Waning Moon. Each of these phases has a 7 day period for doing your Magical workings. If you add these phases up, you come up with the 28 day lunar month. The time period for each phase is… 3 days before to 3 days after. This gives you plenty of time to plan and do you Spell casting. Not everyone can plan on doing Magic on one certain day, so this opens the window of opportunity for those of you who have a busy schedule. Here is what the different phases are normally used for in Magic.
New Moon - This phase is very similar to the Waning Moon and used to rid ones self of things.
Waxing Moon - This phase is for doing Spells that might increase your gain such as money, power or other material things.
Full Moon – This the phase where I do my most important spells. For my beliefs are that my Magic is much more powerful during this phase. Most people like my friends only consider the Full Moon the actual day that it is the fullest and marked on the calendar. They do not know that the Moon has the same influence for a seven day period. Once again I personally prefer to work on the night of the Full Moon, at its fullest.
Waning Moon – This phase is normally for Spells that do away with things or make things go away. Such as making an enemy go away or a bad spirit or slander along with many other things.
2. The proper materials and supplies…These are so very important, for one must have all the proper things needed for a spell. You may possibly need herbs, colored candles, Voodoo Dolls, oils and of coarse the proper spell. The herbs, colored candles and oils are specific ones that are associated with that type of spell. In other words they have a vibration that is related to the what you are trying to accomplish. For instance if you are doing a love spell you would not want to use green candles… you would want to use red candles and if you were doing a money spell you would not want to use red candles… you would use green. For Candles you can go to my Candle Magic page to see what color corresponds to what need. For oils and herbs there are many other sites out there and books that will tell you what what corresponds to what. For Voodoo Dolls you can make you own out of wax or cloth material. It doesn’t have to look like the victim because you are going to visualize it as being the victim. There may be a need for a Dagger to trace magical symbols in the air. Daggers can be purchased online quite easily. If you cannot find the supplies you need in your town the I suggest you look online at Avatar Search.
3. The mental condition of the Practitioner…This is also very important. You must be in the right state of mind. If you are trying to do a love spell, you must have the emotion of love for that person to project out into the universe in order for it to manifest. In other words you cannot be angry or depressed when doing the love spell. The same goes for Black Magic Hexes and so forth… you must be worked up into rage or a very hate filled mood to project hate at the Victim. You cannot expect a Hex to work on someone if you are in a Jolly mood when performing the spell. Your mind must be in sync with the type of Spell you are doing. Plus you must believe in your work and not have doubts. How can you expect a spell to work if you don’t believe in them but you want to try them just to see if they do work. You will get nothing from that.
4. The will of the Universe… Many of you ask … well how long will it take to work? That is up to the Universe as to when it will manifest. It could be a couple days or it could take weeks or a couple months. There have been many times I have done spells an had no quick results and then POOF! Two months later it happens! I had almost forgot about it. So be patient and have faith in your workings. Positive thinking = positive outcome.
5. The experience of the Practitioner… The person casting the spells should have some experience or at least some good study and practice. Many of you out there, especially the younger ones expect that you can do a spell for the first time with no knowledge of how they work or why and have studied the Occult none whatsoever. I strongly advise you to study all aspects of the Occult and practice, practice, practice. Dabblers will get no where except hurt. Remember the more you practice Magic and do certain Rituals the more you will build up your powers and therefore be more potent in your spells.
6. The Magical Energy built up by the Practitioner… This is one way to add potency to your Spells and Hexes. I am a Sorcerer and not a Witch so I will tell you what I do. I use the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram and the Middle Pillar Ritual. They serve to protect me and they build up my Aura and my Psychic and Magical powers. This covers all my grounds when doing Spells and makes me glow with power! I know there are many different Rituals out there according to what you believe in so find the ones that suite your beliefs and get to work on them everyday of your life and you will see a difference in the quality of your life and the potency of your Magical doings.
7. Your belief in the magic you are working… You must believe in your magical workings. If you don’t, how can you expect them to work. You must have faith, be patient and you must believe! So many of you want to try some spells first to see if they work and then you’ll decide to believe. That’s not the way to do it! If you do not believe in the Occult and Magic… then I suggest you stay away from it. Word to the wise… Magic is not a game or something to just Dabble in or play with. Magic is a way of life.
8. The proper Spell… Let’s face it… you must have a good spell. Some of the spells out there are pure crap and some are really good. Some spells may work better for you than others, so experiment and keep a journal of your workings so that you will know which ones work best for you and which ones don’t. Also just because a spell doesn’t work for you doesn’t mean that it is no good… you may have not been the right state of mind or maybe you didn’t have the proper materials. All the above things on this page come into play. So like I said… keep a journal and find the Spells that work for you!
I am listing again the list of spell casters that I am certain are real. They will do the work you paid for. I am not going to endorse one caster over the other. It is up to each individual to chose the caster they wish to work with. I have no personal relationship with any of these casters. Some I have have used myself and others were used by people who had results from them Not every caster here has ever had 100% results. So if you are seeking a caster who will make such false claims I suggest you do not contact any caster on this list. I am still testing several spell casters, if they turn out to be real I will add them to the list.
Spellbinding sisters: http://www.spellbindingsisters.com/index.html – outstanding customer service and very detailed in their work. Added 8/8/12
Jason Miller’s http://www.inominandum.com/home.html recommended by the evocation website…I like this guy, he is a little on the blut side.
http://www.amaylalifesbetter.co.uk/ I have never used this caster but a reliable source stated she had a weight loss spell done that worked.
www.sorcerousendeavors.weebly.com – Chris is a very nice guy, knows what he is talking about. Not so sure how accurate his readings are as I have had mixed reviews. Few have seen movement in this spells, I do not know of anyone who has completed spell work with him as of yet but will update if anyone reports results. I have commucicated with this caster myself and see no issues. He is a little pricy but he pays attention to detail.
www.deaconmillett.com – nice guy will do the work you paid for
www.molochsorcery.com confirmed 100% real. Slow to respond to emails, requires you to have a great deal of patience, he is extremely detailed in his work. ***I do not recommend this caster however*** I receive a lot of complaints from clients about this caster. He does not respond to emails and is slow at starting work.
www.orishaashe.com Very nice lady, but extremely busy since the word got out about a successful love spell she did. She has more clients than you knows what to do with
Conjureman Ali – www.theconjureman.com takes his work very seriously
www.sisterwitch.com – cheap spells and the work they do is very intense
http://www.lifespiritssocietyofmagick.com/index.html Robin the witch, nice lady, but has gotten busy as well. Customer service is not what it use to be.(6/18/12- it pains me to do this but it would appear that Robin has taken on too many clients and I am receiving a ton of reports that she is not providing good customer service. Until she can get backon track I do not suggest that anyone use her. This does not mean she is not real, it just means she took on more than she can handle).
http://www.angelfire.com/la2/starlingbooks/ You can call the number listed on the site as I will not list her personal information here. She is a nice lady, not quick to respond to emails or phone calls but eventually gets around to it.
www.msangelrose.com – real but have mixed feeling on customer service
www.mypapillonvert.com – Super nice guy, will stay with you till the bitter end.
http://greatestspells.com/contact-us/ – Hector nice guy, I have has lots of reports that his spells had movement and about 3 people reported full results.
www.soulmindbody.net/store this lady is very interesting. She is also very detailed in her workings.
www.blackmagicvoodoospells.com – Know of a guy that used him. The spell was not successful but he did the work
http://milagroroots.com – just know she is real
www.santeropalero.com – will do the work, really nice man, do not know about his success rate.
http://conjuredoctor.com/ Nice man I have not worked with him. All I can assure you is he will do the work you paid for.
Reminder…No results means no money. Tell the con men to go find a real job. They are going nuts because the money well has started to dry up. It’s a new dawn ion the horizon and all good things must come to an end. Remember people all the stories you read about results on the blogs and forums are 100% fake.
All these spell casters are verified con men!
One email mail to show how I get information about these fake spell casters if you use online spell casters you will get burned!
Patty holy Crap the dirty bitch gave me the same casters name with another name email@example.com
Sheilla is a fuckin liar, this is the email she sent and this fucker she recommend scammed me..dirty ass bitch.
From: Carrick Sheilla
Sent: 08/06/11 10:59 PM
To: Patty Jones
Subject: Re: Spell Caster
firstname.lastname@example.org thats the email address of the second spell caster that ive used in Nigeria i just got it from my Diary. you may use any of the two they are both reliable.
August 28, 2011 11:06 AM
Patty you will never have your heart desire except you confess on this site about the false message you posted and all who claims my name on this blog.
August 28, 2011 1:29 PM
http://www.healabrokenheart.org/aboutme.html this is the same guy that has Jesse spells at http://www.magicoflovespells.com/ his name is Jonathan Hughes and 21 years old. Alternate email address….email@example.com huge scam
Profile of a scammer
Welcome to my blog everyone. Over the last few months I have come to realize that fake spell scams on the internet has become a multimillion dollar business. Anyone with a computer can prey on the desperate and those in need. I have seen people getting scammed because they are trying to find a job to improve economic situations, spells to get lost love back and spells to cure illnesses. I have read some of the most bizarre stories on line about people getting their hear desire because of a spell caster. Look deep inside yourself when you read these stories and ask yourself are these people here to help me or deceive me? Your gut feeling does not lie. Let’s work together to put these people out of business. If you took your auto to a shop and the mechanic told you that you need to pay before he fixes your carwould you? Well the same applies when seeking any service. You pay after the services have been received. In spell casting they promise results so no results means no payment. Also while the majority of scammers are located in Nigeria, they also have a significant amount of scammers in the USA and other parts of the world to include Canada, iceland, UK and so on.
Below is a partial list of tricks that fake spell casters use to get your money..ie confidence scam: